Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Linked Up for Trendy Tot Tuesday!!

 
Entire out from The Children's Place

 So I just found out about Trendy Tot Tuesday today! It's a link-up where other bloggers (mainly mommy-bloggers) showcase their children's fashion. This week's link-up is hosted by Trina of Baby Shopaholic . I absolutely adore her site--go check it out! Since creating this blog, I've been going back and forth about whether I want to incorporate more posts about kids. Particularly, kids fashion, toddler stories, parenting tips, etc. I'm still developing my niche so bare with me. When I saw there was a Trendy Tot Tuesday link-up I had to jump on it. You've seen all my link-ups to "Style Me Fridays" .




Anyway, I've talked about being a "mom" before, but I never showed who I was a mom to--until now.  Meet my beautiful 14 month-old son Kaden.
 
My mom bought this outfit. From where--I have no idea.

Mr. Kaden loves my phone. But not necessarily when I try to get him to take a picture. This morning NYC finally got a dose of summer and Kaden's outfit reflects just that. You all know I'm a sucker for bright colors, so usually his outfits make him stand out..lol.




Clearly, he wanted me to stop with my camera. I love this idea of linking up for Trendy Tot Tuesday and next week I will be better prepared with clearer photos. Say hi to my little man!



5 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Swagged out in those loafers! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thank you. It's so hard to keep those shoes on his feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! He looks adorable in that first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww he's adorable! That first outfit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...