Friday, May 10, 2013

All LINKED UP FOR STYLE ME FRIDAY!

Photo via The Fashionista Next Door
It's Friday...Friday! Woot-Woot! Friday! (singing voice). And as you know, Friday means "Style Me Friday" with The Fashionista Next Door ! This week's style inspiration was "slacks and trousers." When I first saw the inspiration, I was really unsure of how I would style my trousers. I don't know about you, but when I think of trousers, I think of mundane business attire. So I aimed to put a twist on the look and make it chic and after-work sexy.








Outfit: Trousers-New York & Company/ Top-Charlotte Russe/ Shoes-Steve Madden

All black everything. These are my absolute FAVORITE pants from New York & Company. These black trousers are absolutely slimming and do the most to elongate your legs. I look really short in this particular pic, so let's take another look at the elongation effect:


                                                                  Do I look taller?




Okay, next up--since it's supposed to reach almost 80 degrees here in NYC, I paired the outfit with my FAV Prada inspired sunnies. Between me and you, the other side of the swirl temples cracked in my bag. That's why I'm posed from the side..lol.








                               What do you think of today's look? Do you prefer trousers or slacks?






2 comments:

  1. Cute and classic! All black is so chic...and I love the pop of red from your bag!

    (and girl, those sunnies are too cute! nobody has to know about the crack!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was soooo upset when I saw that the glasses had cracked..lol, but the show must go on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...