Friday, May 17, 2013

All Linked Up for Style Me Friday!!

Image via The Fashionista Next Door

I'm soooo happy it's the end of the week. Last night I had the chance to attend a BECCA Cosmetics beauty event hosted by the hilarious Danielle of The Style and Beauty Doctor . I had a blast! But I'm now paying for it with a sore throat. More details on the event coming soon! So now for this week's "Style Me Friday" which was inspired by the Short Suit Set. Try saying that 5 times fast!



This week's style inspiration motivated me to actually go through my closet and see if I actually had any shorts. Generally in the summer I'm more of a skirts/ dresses chick. So I wasn't surprised to see my "shorts collection" consisted of old denim cutoffs and and even older regular shorts not suited to be photographed in..lol.So off to my H&M I went.





Outfit: Blazer-H&M/ Shorts-H&M/ Shoes-DSW

I couldn't for the life of me decide whether to wear wedges or heeled sandals with this outfit. But when I decided with the sandals, I heard music in my head. Once I get to dancing--that means I did something right..lol. 






I had a lot of fun with this week's short suit/ short-separate inspiration. It definitely inspired me to style my shorts in a different way that can be worn to work or out on the town. How do you rock your shorts? Are you into short suits or short separates?


14 comments:

  1. Love your re-recreation!!!

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaahhh so jealous you got to hang with my buddy, Danielle!

    And, just let me know when you wanna send me that blazer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shorts and that necklace :) stopping by from Style me Fridays

    xoxo
    Val
    http://styletoenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cobalt blue blazer and you chose a cute pair of shorts. I get to dancing when I'm happy about something too. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cobalt blazer, and I love patterned shorts. Great look!

    Found you via Style Me Friday. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of that blazer and good choice with the sandals. I got to the BECCA event a lil late so I might've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I stayed pretty late for the event. What did you think of the BECCA products?

      Delete
  7. This is super cute! Love the blazer with shorts! Just found your blog! Cute style!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...