Friday, May 3, 2013

All Linked Up for "Style Me Friday"

Source

It's that time again! This week's edition of "Style Me Friday" with The Fashionista Next Door was inspired by the classic white tee. As you may or may not know, having a white tee should be staple in every women's wardrobe. A white tee can be dressed up, dressed down, causal, business or sexy. It's your choice! Once I saw the inspiration pic--I immediately knew I was going to do this spring's "on-trend" black & white combo. 




Since I went with a black/white combo, I wanted to spice up my look so I went with a headwrap and a red bold lip. I'm currently experimenting with a head-wrap phase and after watching TONS of videos on Youtube...I finally got it..lol. I got this fun scarf from H&M. 






Outfit: White tee-Old/ Skirt-Forever 21 / Shoes-Strawberry

Peep the last pic. I was thinking of the now infamous Angelina Jolie pose--"Showing a lil leg"



I'm so in love with these shoes. It's funny, even though I'm a sucker for color--the majority of my shoes are plain ol' black! How dreadful! I'm currently on a mission to step it up and brighten up my shoe game. 


What do you think of this look? How do you style your white tee's?




10 comments:

  1. You look great! I seriously love your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ma'am! Love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black and white striped scarf. I would like to wear them but I can't seem to justify paying more than $5 bucks for one. I'm really digging your heels. Cute color combo. :-)

    Mo
    Who is that girl Mo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on the scarf prices. But this particular one was only about $6. It was actually the last one left! Yea, I've seen some of H&M's scarves for about $25 and that gets a NO from me..lol.

      Delete
  4. You look fab! Love the headwrap and those heels!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...