Monday, March 25, 2013

Motivation Monday

                                                       Image via Pinterest
I stumbled across this picture this morning and it immediately made me smile. On a day to day basis, many of us may tend to get boggled down by life's tribulations. Whether it's a dream deferred or lack of ambition due to fear, sometimes you just need to take a leap of faith. I'll never forget waking up every morning listening to Hot 97's Miss Jones Morning Show while I got dressed to go to grad school a few years ago. It was a very tumultuous time in my life, but every day Miss Jones ended her show by saying: "Never let fear come between you and your goals." I felt like she was speaking directly to me. I was at a place in my life where I wanted to give up on my dreams. But I never did. No matter what I faced, I made it through by focusing on the end result of what would make me happy. You can do the same. So today, I encourage you to face your fears head-on and do what makes YOU happy. You're worth it.

What do you do that makes you feel happy?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...