Sunday, March 10, 2013

All Linked up for "Style Me Friday"

I'm still new to the blogosphere but I couldn't resist participating in this week's "Style Me Friday" hosted by The Fashionista Next Door and The Baby Shopaholic . The theme--Jessica Alba's floral pants. Now we all know floral pants are right on trend. However, when I saw this particular inspiration, I realized that I purchased similar pants from H&M on sale for about $7 bucks. Score!
Now on to the look:
Jessica Alba in floral pants


My take on the look





Outfit details: Jacket-Gifted, Floral Leggings-H&M, Sweater-Love Culture, Shoes-Nine West






So, what do you think? Are you into the "floral trend?"

 style-me-friday-badge
Check back with The Fashionista Next Door to see other re-creations of this style.






4 comments:

  1. So cute, Khadijah!!! I am so sad that the image wasn't showing up in the linky widget. I just replied to your email!

    BTWm, I almost bought those pants at H&M, and now I'm so mad that I didn't! UGH! Hate when that happens. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember contemplating on these leggings! you are rocking them girl!

    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    online boutique:
    etsy.com/shop/ofthetraveling or thriftandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comment! When it comes to H&M, I buy first and think later..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...