Monday, March 11, 2013

Motivation Monday


                                                        Video via Youtube

 Have you seen The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore's latest video for "Gone With the Wind Fabulous?" If not, you're in for a treat. Yes--I SAID TREAT.



You see, I've been a fan of Lady Moore since she came on the scene in the mid 90's. As a child I saw her as a beautiful life-sized barbie (well her and Tyra Banks) only with a darker hue. And for goodness sake--she DID make history as the 2nd African-American winner for Miss USA! Anyway when I stumbled upon her latest video I nearly spit out my Special K cereal from laughter. While she's considered coo-coo and delusional by most, I love her antics. Ms. Moore is no dummy. She knows exactly what she's doing and that's why she's one of the most talked about ATL Housewives thus far. I posted this video for "Motivation Monday" because of the song content. Not to be taken too seriously, everyone at some point in his/her life has probably been the topic of gossip (if not, you're lucky--or maybe perfect?). But the point is wouldn't it be great to just flip your hair, pop your collar and tell those naysayers..." No Hunny, I'm Fabulous."

Now twirl, and twirl.

What do you think of Kenya's video? Share in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...