Friday, March 22, 2013

Fab Find Friday: Shoes!


Normally, I'm not a fan of membership services. Yes, you can call me a commitment phobe. But all of that changed when I stumbled upon Shoedazzle!


Sure the company has been around for about 4 years now, but it wasn't until I paid $16 for a pair of boots as a VIP member that I became hooked. You've seen the commercial. You get a personal stylist, your own showroom and your choice of on-trend shoes, accessories and handbags at a ridiculously reasonable price. While you still have to pay a small monthly fee, considering the benefits of free shipping, and a percentage off full-priced items--it's well worth it. I know I sound like a representative for the company, but trust me--these kind words are simply because I LOVED my first purchase!

Have you purchased any shoes from Shoedazzle? What was your experience?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...