Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day!!

Truth time! When I was in high school, I participated in the "Environmental Club." It was a small club which consisted of about 5 members led by one of my favorite English teachers. Back then I wasn't too aware of how too make a difference in protecting the environment. But as the club progressed, I helped others make small changes that I hope still continue today. I used to drive my mom crazy trying to recycle every single plastic bottle / can or cutting the plastic on the soda cans so animals didn't get caught in it. I also participated in building sand dunes on the local beaches, and planted shrubs on the high school fields. Ahhh memories!

Do you celebrate Earth Day? If so, what changes are you making in your efforts to "go green?"
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...