Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Celeb Mom Alert! Alicia Keys Spotted on beach date with son Egypt





All images in this post via: Daily Mail
How cute is Mrs. Alicia Keys with her adorable son Egypt? Taking a break from her " Set the World On Fire" tour, the song-tress was spotted on the beaches of the Bahamas soaking in some sun.


So can I just say how fab she looks! Itty Bitty Bikini and all--the woman looks Ah-mazing. Okay, I have to keep it real. The first thing I noticed about Alicia's  "beach body" is that besides her toned tummy, she has not one ounce of cellulite! I need that workout plan ASAP..lol.





Any who, with all of these beach fun photos, I can't wait to take my little one on his first beach trip once summer finally arrives. 


What's the best thing you love about the beach? For all of my moms...what are your beach essentials when it comes to your family?


PS--I'm soooo loving her new song "Fire We Make" with Maxwell. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...