Friday, April 26, 2013

All Linked up for Style Me Friday!


Image
 So this week's edition of "Style Me Friday" with The Fashionista Next Door featured Neon Pop for your LBD (Little Black Dress) As soon as I read the inspiration title I knew I had to participate. I own several LBD's, but unfortunately I haven't had many places to wear them (at least not yet). You guys know I'm an H&M STAN and the LBD I selected for this link up was no exception. Check out this cute lace LBD I got on clearance for $20! I'm in love with it. It showcases my curves but not to the point where I can't breathe nor does it make me self-conscious. I felt like a complete MILF as soon as I put it on...(in my opinion..lol).  Now let's get to the look:









Dress: H&M/ Necklace: Call IT Spring/ Shoes: DSW













I'm generally known for wearing eye-catching bright colors. But for some reason I had not one NEON accessory. I decided to make a trip to Afaze and Call IT Spring. After much debate, I decided that this Call IT Spring necklace would be perfect! Peep the toe polish--it's a mint green from Essie.

So what do you think? Initially, I wasn't on the neon trend train, but now that I realize I don't have much neon accessories, I'm definitely going to stock up. It's such an easy addition to make any outfit POP!

Are you into the NEON trend?






4 comments:

  1. Cute necklace! I'm honestly not into the neon trend.

    All things J
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments! @Jen, not even neon accessories?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...