Friday, April 26, 2013

Fab Beauty Look in Under 5 Min!

Are you like me where you drag yourself around in the mornings to get ready? As a mom to a rambunctious toddler, my little angel limits me to no longer than 10 minutes to complete my beauty routine before he throws a tantrum. It's a battle with us EVERY MORNING. Through trial and error, I've been able to finish my make-up looks in under 5 minutes! With these 5 tips, you too can achieve an "everyday natural look" with minimal effort.

1-Groom your brows. Eyebrows really do shape your face and can definitely transform your overall look. I'm in LOVE with Anastasia's "Brow Wiz" pencil that I purchased from Sephora. Using light strokes, you can make your brows as dark, thick, or thin as you desire. 




   2- Apply a tinted moisturizer. I prefer MAC's "Studio Moisture Tint." It has SPF 15, lightweight and has a sheer to medium coverage. It also doesn't clog your pores. 

3-Make your eyes pop with your favorite mascara. I'm currently using Benefit's "They're Real." Let me tell you something. This mascara is THE TRUTH. I have very thin, short and non-existent lashes. With just 1 coat, my lashes appear longer and make my eyes POP! YAS hunny. 





4- Apply blush to your cheeks. Have you checked out NYC's (New York Color) powder color wheel? You can get it at your local Duane Reade, Walmart or CVS.



5. Lastly, apply your favorite shade of lipstick. Right now I'm going through a "nude" phase. So I always have my MAC cremesheen in Modesty in rotation. 
6. Optional--If you have time, go ahead and use an eye primer so that you can apply a subtle eyeshadow to your lids. Check out Urban Decay's Naked Palette:
                            Voila! There you have it. A beauty look in under 5 minutes. 

Have you used any of these products? How long does it take you to finish your make-up looks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...